About Laminated Beams Ltd
We have been providing laminated beams New Zealand wide since 1989.
Laminated Beams Ltd’s founding philosophy has never changed. By using a proven methodology alongside a quality timber source ensures that you, the customer, is receiving a high quality engineered product.
Our business is manufacturing laminated timber beams straight, pre cambered & curved under strict licensing authority.
Laminated Beams Licensing Numbers:
- 2451 – AS/NZS 1328:1:1998 Glulam Structural Timber
- 2452 – AS/NZS 1491:1:1996 and AS5068 Fingerjointed Structural Timber
Laminated Beams Ltd is a member of:
- WPMA – Wood Processors & Manufactures Association
- NZTCB – New Zealand Timber Certification Board
- Stratalam Group – NZ Engineered Glulam
- Standards NZ – S “Mark” Quality
Nationally Laminated Beams is a supplier to NZ’s major trade merchants:
We are able to produce beams to a maximum width of 900mm, strength (GL8,10 & 12) & up to 23m in length due to our unique facility set up.
We have photos to show of some of the projects that have been undertaken by the team at Laminated Beams Ltd. These include DOC bridges all around NZ for cycle and walking tracks, a plane hanger for Mystery Creek Hamilton, Churches, Pergolas, private and commercial buildings.
All our engineered structured products are backed by Producer Statements and are sealed with a temporary film forming sealer as required by the building code.